Adventures in Big Baby Bun Sitting (Breadwinners)
"Adventures in Big Baby Bun Sitting" is the 1st half of episode 1 from Season 2 and the 41st title overall of Breadwinners. It aired on April 5, 2015.
Big Baby Buns' parents entrust him to the Breadwinners for the weekend, but while they're gone their baby immediately grows into a teenager, making it a pain for the Breadwinners to look out for him.
Why It Sucks
- Big Mama Monster, Big Daddy Crumbs, and Big Baby Buns have three buttocks, which is disgusting to look at.
- The family themselves have nasty habits, such as picking their noses, and kissing each other with disgusting-looking lips.
- The episode overuses butts way too much.
- The song, "Big Baby Buns" is annoying. It was even played on Court and all of the characters except Rambamboo were twerking.
- Disgusting moments, such as when Big Mama Monster’s lips are fully detailed when she kisses Big Baby Buns.
- When Big Baby Buns grows into a teenager, he starts jumping on Sway-Sway and Buhduece.
- While the ending was happy, it later got ruined by SwaySway and Buhduece smelling Big Baby Buns’ diaper just to bring back memories only to knock them out unconscious in disgust from smelling it.
- It's was a awful way to start Season 2.
- Rambamboo was the only character that was likable.
- Though annoying, the song is somewhat catchy.
- The animation is pretty nice to look at, if not put in disgusting scenes.
- As said before, the ending was happy until the main duo smell Big Baby Buns’ diaper.
- the moral of not being with the wrong crowd was good
This episode received mostly negative reviews, It has a 3.1 on IMDb.
- It was the first episode to air in 2015 after four months of hiatus.
- The title is a reference to the 1987 film, Adventures in Babysitting.