A Pimple Plan (The Loud House)
This page/article, image, and/or category is a candidate for deletion.
Luan wakes up with a pimple on the day of her first date with Benny, so she turns to the siblings for help.
Why This Episode Is A Really Huge Pimple Problem
- This episode is 11 minutes of laziness, nonsensical, and a Luan torture episode as the attempts at getting rid of her pimple before Benny came for her are failures. The pimple stays on her face throughout the episode.
- Luan's siblings' attempts at making her pimple pop before her date with Benny don't work out at all.
- This episode is an example of how not to handle or get rid of a pimple.
- As stated on #1, the attempts are just generic, lazy, and stupid.
- This episode is also trying to handle two things, Luan's pimple and her romantic relationship with Benny, at the same time. It honestly fails on both counts. The pimple doesn't contribute to this romantic relationship between Luan and Benny because it's literally just a pimple.
- The ending is trying to make the episode better, but it actually makes it even worse. Get this, Luan is so afraid of Benny seeing her pimple, but Benny eventually tells Luan that he still loves her whether she has a pimple on her face, which makes this episode rather pointless if you think about it.
- Other than that, it also tries to have the same twist ending of "Stage Plight," where both Luan and Benny's puppets are actually alive.
- The scenes where Luan and Benny are doing photos together in the photo booth, are a bit cringeworthy.
- All the comedy in this episode is unfunny and poor.
- Missed potential: Luan never thinks about talking to her parents about how to deal with the pimple as since they are adults, they most likely went through an experience with pimples before. Also, Luan never thinks about seeing a doctor or a dermatologist have them deal with the pimple professionally.
- Mr. Coconuts is very annoying like in "Stage Plight", this damn puppet does not know when to shut the hell up! Grrrr...
- Luan's siblings, despite their mediocre attempts of popping the pimple, are tolerable like always, along with Luan herself.
- Luan getting a pimple for the first time just before her first date with Benny seems relatable enough, despite the weak execution.
- Good Moral: Touching your pimple will make it worse. Also, it is always important that you wash your face every day.
- The episode title is a reference to the 1998 Sam Raimi neo-noir crime film, ”A Simple Plan”.