A.N.T. Farm is an American teen sitcom which originally aired on Disney Channel from May 6, 2011 to March 21, 2014. It features young music prodigy Chyna Parks, who attends high school as part of an Advanced Natural Talents (A.N.T.) program. Chyna and fellow A.N.T. participants Olive and Fletcher must make the most of their high school experience, despite the decidedly lukewarm welcome from their fellow students, including Chyna's older brother, Cameron.
- In a way, it's a rip-off of Victorious, since both shows are about a girl who is trying to fit into a special high school.
- Some of the acting is cringe-worthy.
- A lot of the characters are annoying, and some can just feel like nothing more than one-note gags. A great example of this is Fletcher, whose main gimmick is having a crush on Chyna...and that’s it.
- Weak, mean-spirited and scatological humor.
- In one episode, there was an ant farting in front of two other ants, which is just bizarre.
- Speaking of the humor, the laugh track plays after almost every line.
- Rather cheesy and poor writing.
- Overuse of high school stereotypes, such as the mean popular girl, the dumb blonde and the nerd.
- The main characters are supposed to be tweens but look way more like teenagers.
- Cameron is the Butt-Monkey of the series, as he always gets abused and bullied by the others. The same can kinda be said about Fletcher, as he commonly serves as the butt of many jokes.
- Sends poor messages to kids, like that you shouldn't stand up for someone when they're getting bullied.
- Similar to Jessie, the opening premise of them having to fit into the school is quickly abandoned for sitcom shenanigans, and the school is hardly notable other than as a backdrop.
- The Parks family are a likable group of characters.
- Passable and catchy theme song.
- Funny moments here and there.
- Season 3 is a slight improvement over the first two seasons.
- Some good/passable episodes here and there.
- The series finale, “The New York ExperiANTs” was a great way to end the series, although it leaves off on a cliffhanger.
- It can be so bad it's good to some others.
- Some of the songs are decent like "Calling All the Monsters" and "Dynamite".
- The show was popular when it was on back then and it had a cult following.
- The designs of Webster High School and Z-Tech Prodigy School are actually pretty cool.