1-800 Victim2 Commercials
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1-800 Victim2 is a law firm based in New York. This commercial aired on local New York television stations, namely WPIX-TV (The CW affiliate in NYC) sometime in 2009-2010, during late night hours.
Why It Sucks
- Primitive and lazy design.
- The squirrel looks badly animated and has a bizarre design, as his arms are often way too long in proportion to the rest of his body.
- The squirrel sounds like he has an offensive Mexican accent.
- There are some errors.
- The squirrel's body is constantly changing shape per scene.
- You can hear the sound effect of the car looping rapidly even though it's not turning because they cannot find a better sound effect.
- You can hear a lot of mic booms because they don't have enough money to buy a better microphone.
- The rap's beat starts over again which feels like sound effects are being put together.
- There was one commercial were it had the squirrel rapping to the jingle but his voice was different. Is he lip synching?
- The words, "1-800-Victim-2" from the jingle was repeated eight times.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The commercials tells about why you should be careful.