Jump to navigation Jump to search
Logan Gets Cut Off is the twenty-third episode in Season 3 and the 49th overall episode in the Nickelodeon TV series, Zoey 101. The episode aired on December 9, 2007.
Why It Sucks
- The main problem with this episode in general, is how Logan got a car without asking his dad's permission to buy it.
- This episode is so mean-spirited. Why did Logan get a car in the first place? Not only that, he is also harassed by Zoey, Lola, and Chase (but later stopped until the ending).
- Stated above, Zoey is very unlikable in this episode including (Lola and Chase where they trick Logan at the end) Quinn, Mark, and Malcolm Reese himself.
- Quinn's (I would rather not say) expansion in the beginning of the episode, is sometimes disturbing, even in a kids show.
- The Logan getting tomato-peeling scene is pretty horrible and stupid. Same thing goes for Michael, when he is challenged by Quinn.
- This plot would have been avoided if Logan wouldn't bought that car in the first place, and Michael wouldn't have look at that the TV about the "tying a rope in a chair" thing.
- Bad ending: When Malcolm arrives to PCA school, he then again punishes Logan for taking his money, and again cut him off. On the other hand, Zoey, Lola and Chase thank FireWire for the trick on Logan. For Michael, he was tied up again by Quinn and stands out their cold.
- Despite the TV Movie "Goodbye Zoey" as the finale, this is an example of a bad way to end a 22 or 23 minute-episode in a Season.
- The Quinn's breast gag, is somewhat of another popular meme in the series.
- To be honest, we should never spend money without permission.