Jamie Kellner is a former American television executive. He was the chairman and chief executive officer of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a division of WarnerMedia (previously Time Warner) and also was the chairman of station ownership group ACME Communications, a post held from the company's founding until it's folding in 2016.
- In his tenure as the president of The WB, he cancelled cartoons like Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain and Freakazoid!, because he wasn't a fan of these shows were going.
- His reason to cancel Animaniacs is bad, that was because he saw the low ratings of children weren't good, despite the series having big ratings of the older fans, despite according to Peter Hastings in Talkin' Toons with Rob Paulsen, was Steven Spielberg's idea to create the show.
- Greenlit the infamous Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain, that was not well received among fans.
- He also had a hand of the death of World Championship Wrestling (WCW), causing the company went out of business in 2001 and WWE buying some of selected assets of WCW after its deactivation.
- According to Joss Whedon, The WB wanted to wait until the end of the season of Angel to consider renewing it. He demanded an answer at mid-season and Kellner canned it. To make worse, the reason he gave for cancelling the series, was because it was much popular and good that they wanted to end the series on a high note.