NOTE: If you watched the show, you could edit to my page without vandals, also keep in mind the page would be published by me.
Stripperella is an American superhero adult animated comedy series created by Stan Lee for Spike TV and released on June 26, 2003. It centers a character named Erotica Jones who is secretly the superhero/secret agent called Stripperella.
- Some characters are unlikable.
- Despite the theme song being catchy, it's pretty repetitive, because most of the lyrics says Stripperella.
- Nasty scenes, especially when Stripperella show her boobs.
- Laughable names such as Cheapo and Chipperela
- The animation and also the artstyles are pretty cool and well animated.
- The action and fight scenes are good.
- Catchy theme song.
- The voice acting is good.
- Most of the characters, have a decent designs (especially Erotica Jones/Stripperella).
- Cheapo is interesting villian.
- Stripperella is an pun between striper and Cinderella.
- It was cancelled after the thirteen episodes due to the controvesial between Janet Clover against Stan Lee, Viacom and Pamela Anderson, claiming she is Stripperella's true creator and Stan Lee stole her idea, as well because of the slow production
[[Category:2000s Programs] [Category:Cartoons]] [[Category:American Shows] [[Category:Adult Cartoons] [[Category:Cancelled Shows] [[Category:Shows That Lasted Only One Season] [[Category:Controversial Shows] [[Category:Gross-out Shows][[Category:Superhero shows]