Total DramaRama, originally titled Total Daycare Drama or Total Drama Daycare, is a 2018 Canadian-American animated comedy series. It is a crossover prequel spin-off set in an alternate shared universe of Template:Best and 6teen, and the second Total Drama spin-off series after The Ridonculous Race.
- The show contradicts the show's original premise as a parody of reality TV.
- This show is a massive kick-in-the-balls to the Total Drama fandom due to the fact that Fresh TV was originally planning to make a sixth season of the original Total Drama first but later declined and made this instead.
- Not only that, but back in 2017, Fresh announced a new season of Total Drama after a long hiatus, but reconsidered and made this show instead.
- This is a pathetic attempt to keep the franchise going, as well as semi-revive the long-dead "spin-off babies" trope (maybe even to the point of becoming a cliché) As well it feels like an insult to the franchise.
- Awful theme song, which consists of a chorus of children babbling nonsense.
- Speaking of which, some of the background music is also just babbling children.
- Over-usage of Beth, Duncan, Izzy, and Owen.
- Bridgette, Leshawna, and especially Cody are often left in the background with no lines.
- Harold, Gwen, Noah, Leshawna, and Cody were all recast for no good reason. Harold, Noah, and Leshawna sound mediocrely child-like, while Gwen and Cody were replaced with actual child actors.
- The kids are too unlikable in this series and are annoying little spoiled whiny brats who often like to torture Chef.
- It overuses a lot of unfunny gross-out jokes, especially in the episode "Germ Factory."
- The episode “The Tooth About Zombies” has Chef literally scraping his nails on a chalkboard, and it’s really annoying to listen to.
- The episode "The Total Eclipse of the Fart". ALL OF IT. If we were to describe all the reasons why this episode sucks so hard, we'll be there all century.
- Most of the original voice actors reprise their roles.
- The animation is passable.
- Bridgette and Cody are great characters.
- The way they use MacArthur (from The Ridonculous Race) in this series is interesting.
- Some genuinely funny jokes here and there.
- Some of the characters are still pretty cute, such as Gwen, Cody, Bridgette, and Courtney.
- Nikki, also from 6teen, has a small semi-speaking cameo role, in the form of a flashback in toddler drawing style. So to give the reason why this crossover isn't too entirely pointless.
- Because it takes place in an alternative universe and its non-canonical, very more so than its previous spin-off, all of the pre-existing canon from the main series could be considered safe.
- Some of the other characters from the main Total Drama series have made cameo appearances in several episodes like Trent, DJ, and Katie appearing in "Gum and Gummer" and Katie and Geoff appearing in "Duncan Disorderly".
Total DramaRama received negative reviews from Total Drama fans because they considered this series pointless and wanted a sixth season of the main show instead. On the other hand, though, this show does have a number of people that like it. Currently, it has a 4.7/10 on IMDb and a 3/5 on Common Sense Media.