Difference between revisions of "The Truth Stinks (Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart)"
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
[[Category:Shows with Bad Morals]]
[[Category:Episodes with Bad Morals]]
Revision as of 09:24, 23 February 2021
"The Truth Stinks" is the 21st episode of BTSW. It first aired on Cartoon Network in the United States on September 14, 2019.
Badgerclops smells, but Mao Mao and Adorabat don’t know how to tell him. Badgerclops is convinced that his new purifying crystals keep him clean when in actuality, he has become incredibly stinky. Mao Mao prevents, Adorabat from telling him the truth because of his inability to handle criticism. When the two's attempt at giving him a bath fails, they decide to tell him the truth outright, resulting in him becoming difficult.
Why It Sucks
- This episode lacks the magical charm and cleverness out of the show because the crystal necklace had caused Badgerclops to be stinky and smell bad during the entire episode, much like the powerpuff girls episode, Down N' Dirty
- Badgerclops inappropriately makes out with and licks a beignet and cries afterwards "I'll never love you like that again!"
- The scenes where Badgerclops was smelling bad the whole time and the entire episode was disgusting and disturbing.
- A Badgerclops torture episode.
- Badgerclops is unlikeable for starting the disgusting stink cloud spread incident as the episode opens up with him spreading it all around the park causing the citizens of the park to run away screaming.
- The beignet song is just ear-piercing, cliché, cheesy, annoying, and feels really forced.
- False advertising: On the promo for new Mao Mao episodes, it mostly uses the footage from this episode and not on newer ones.
- Hypocrisy: Badgerclops tells Mao Mao that he will only tell him if he tells him how great he smells, he doesn’t.
- The stink cloud that Badgerclops was covered in the entire episode looks he farted in one episode of the actual show, but not this episode.
- Mao Mao, despite him being cute in the show itself, is really mean-spirited in this episode and he takes his anger out of himself because he gets angry over the biggest things, such as Badgerclops disobeying him.
- False morals such as:
- Disobeying instructions
- Hurting others' feelings
- Starting drama
- Not listening
- Acting like an idiot
- Doing whatever the hell you want
- Lacking common sense
- Having a bad attitude
- This episode has some mean-spirited and disgusting jokes.
- Badgerclops gets scared and cries just because Mao Mao was mean to him and Adorabat criticizes him, even when someone makes fun of him, he has the inability to handle criticism.
- When Mao Mao tells Badgerclops to shower fails and he ends up getting scared of it, there’s no way to get that smell off of him.
- This episode is nothing but 11 minutes of Badgerclops refusing to shower.
- Continuity error: Inspire of the episode stating that Badgerclops goes Rambo when criticized, the first episode (in the first season no less) has both his and Mao Mao's first dialogue being CRITICISM to each other!
- The ending was fine.
- The scene where Badgerclops sucked the stink cloud inside of his robot arm to spray it over the giant monster can be entertaining.
- It’s not Badgerclops’ fault for refusing to shower during the entire episode because of the crystal necklace he wore that caused him to be stinky and smell bad.
- The title of the episode makes sense because of how bad this episode is.