The Big Petey Pizza Problem (Clarence)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Big Petey Pizza Problem is the 47th episode of Clarence.
Why It’s the Problem
- The title can be misleading to some because it doesn’t have anything to do with pizza more of birthday.
- Jeff is out of character in this episode for obvious reasons.
- He’s very ungrateful for the toys his friends give him putting them in a donation box.
- He also rushes everyone to play games in arcade, which is rude.
- The worst thing he did in the episode was he mean-spiritedly blew out Gilben’s candles, beats him up, threatened to hit him a bowling ball and after that threw a bowling ball on the cake.
- Jeff accuses Clarence and everyone else for going to Gilben’s party, even though they can both birthdays and Jeff yells at them for nothing.
- It painted all the characters as the bad guys and Jeff as the good guy, but it’s doesn’t work that way because Clarence didn’t abandon Jeff.
- Some toilet humor like the toy Sumo gave to Jeff.
- Although learning his lesson, Jeff got off scot free as he didn’t get repercussions for beating up Gilben instead he gets rewarded with a cake made by Gilben.
- The rest of the characters are likable.
- Some funny jokes here and there.
Although it received a 7.1 rating on IMDB, some people hated this episode because of Jeff’s actions and it caused some people to hate Jeff in particular.