Station 26: The Fight that Started in a Bathhouse (Ressha Sentai ToQger)
𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
The Fight that Started in a Bathhouse (銭湯で戦闘開始 Sentō de Sentō Kaishi) is the twenty-sixth episode of Ressha Sentai ToQger.
At the next stop, the ToQgers are perplexed to find Kuros but no Shadow Kaijin. However, Kagura and Akira discover that something odd is happening at the local public bath.
At their next stop in the town of Tsukikawa, the ToQgers are ambushed by a group of Close the moment they step out of the Ressha, but are perplexed that they cannot find a Shadow Creep once they manage to subdue the Close. While the other ToQgers are searching for a dark presence, Kagura gets herself lost and follows Akira to the Hironoyu Sentō bathhouse where the owner is dealing with the loan shark Teruo Inzai, who is threatening to tear the establishment down if he is not paid by the following day. Joined by the other ToQgers, Akira and Kagura are allowed to have a bath in the establishment which inspires the group to help out. The ToQgers try their best to advertise the bathhouse, but Akira decides to add a discount to their advertisement, which dismays the group. However, the next day, just as Inzai is to repo the bathhouse, it is revealed that Kagura and Akira have used the Build Ressha to lift the whole building off of its foundation, revealing a mass of darkness beneath it. Inzai is forced to reveal himself as the Shadow Creep Coin Shadow, and explains his intention to force the Hironoyu Sentō out of business to build a new Shadow Line Terminal in its place. The ToQgers transform and fight Coin Shadow before ToQ 5gou and ToQ 6gou knock the Shadow Creep into the mass of darkness. Coin Shadow enlarges from absorbing the darkness, leading the ToQgers to use ToQ-Oh and Diesel-Oh to battle, before combining to form Cho-ToQ-Oh Fire to destroy Coin Shadow as he gets dizzy from the darkness. After putting the bathhouse back in place, the owner grants Kagura and Akira's request for one last bath before they resume their journey.
- The plot of this episode was very buzzard and downright silly, and It about Kagura/ToQ 5gou (Pink Ranger) and Akira Nijino/ToQ 6gou (Orange Ranger) discover that something odd is happening at the local public bath.
- During the fight scene, the Toka-gura Combination was very lame move.
- The monster of the day from this episode (Coin Shadow) was a dreadful monster.
- Mio and Kagura's Bath scene can be a bit inappropriate for children.
- The part where The ToQgers are take baths at Sentō (Bathhouse) was just very dumb and stupid.
- Laughable quotes such as "that makes you sound like an old man."
- Kagura's riddle was pointless.
- The part where The ToQgers try their best to advertise the bathhouse was mediocre.
- The ending was bad, As the owner grants Kagura and Akira's request for one last bath before they resume their journey.
- This episode was the lowest-rated episode in the modern Sentai era to date with this episode viewed by only 2.6% of the Japanese audience.
- The human form of Coin Shadow is was played by Masahiro Kuranuki, It's was one of the actors that play former sentai rangers as monsters.
- This episode had funny moments such as Tokatti/ToQ 2gou (Blue Ranger) says "Why is this happening?".
- The ending, despite it's really bad, is somewhat decent.