Our Stuff (We Bare Bears)
Our Stuff is the first episode of We Bare Bears.
After playing a poor game of basketball, the Bears discover that their backpack of things have been stolen. They venture through the city and try to get help from a pigeon, but everywhere they go, they seem to cause more trouble and nearly get arrested.
Why It Sucks
- It's a Grizz, Ice Bear, and Panda torture episode.
- In the beginning, The Bears played basketball but some people can't even play right.
- Misleading title: The irony of the matter whereas this episode is called Our Stuff, but it's someone else's stuff, not The Bears'.
- It's no good way to start a brand new show.
- Lots of chase scenes and it can get mean-spirited easily.
- The part where The Bears fall off a building is very hard and scary to watch, just like the scene in "Nine Lives".
- The Bears end up stealing stuff from wherever they are traveling without letting anyone know, making them complete hypocrites and pissed off jackasses and they never apologized to people for stealing stuff.
- Has a very unintentionally horrible message about how you can borrow stuff without people's permission and never give it back.
- Compared to other episodes of the show, the humor isn't as fast and on point.
- Terrible ending: The bears got arrested after they got their favorite privileges back with no explanation whatsoever because Grizz had a stolen DVD in the yellow backpack all this whole time!
- The Bears got some help from a pigeon whereas they were venturing from around the city.
- It shows what happens to the stuff that The Bears stole from someone else is never given back.
- This marks as the first episode of the series overall.