Mortal Kombat: Federation of Martial Arts
Mortal Kombat: Federation of Martial Arts is a web series released in 2000 by Threshold Entertainment.
Why It Sucks
- Awful acting.
- Every episode has the same background music as the episodes before which is lazy.
- Bad green screen with a poor quality camera, in one episode which was Scorpion vs Nightwolf, there was no green screen whatsoever.
- Some of the costumes for the characters most notable being Jax looks nothing like their video game or movie counterparts.
- Johnny Cage isn’t included therefore replaced by a new character called Jimmy Cage? Who jobbed out to Kitana.
- Speaking of new characters, none of them have any backstory whatsoever.
- Sonya’s face looks off.
- There was only two episodes that had a fatality, with both of them being awful. One of them has Sub-Zero freezing you and roundhouse kicking your head off, yet the decapitated head looks like a squished up ball.
- The first fight was very short, which had Jax waiting for Rain questioning where he was in which Rain is seen falling from the sky just to attack him from behind.
- There was one episode where Sub-Zero went out of character and started trash talking.
- Some actors from the movies and tv shows reprise their roles.
- Some characters such as the Ninjas look identical to their video game and movie counterparts.
- The fights were okay.
Mortal Kombat: Federation of Martial Arts was very poorly received by critics, and was cancelled a year later.