Difference between revisions of "Hot Salad Water (Teen Titans Go!)"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Latest revision as of 23:52, 15 September 2020
Hot Salad Water is the 26th episode of season 4 of Teen Titans Go!.
The Titans decide to drink tea, but Robin prevents them from drinking it since the tea is the British national drink and it could help England to conquer America again. The Titans don't obey him and Robin has to throw the tea into the ocean and tell the Titans that Britain is not great and America is the best country. Robin finds out that the Queen of England is now ready to conquer America. Then the fight between Big Ben and the Statue of Liberty takes place and the Titans apologize for screwing things up, dump the tea into the ocean and scream, "America! Heck yeah!"
Why It Sucks
- The plot is incredibly stupid.
- It insults, disrespects, and offends the people of the United Kingdom, especially Queen Elizabeth II. It even portrays them in a xenophobic manner.
- Some of the details make no sense. The Americans and the British are allies, and even though adding North Korea as the bad guys wouldn't work any better, it would at least make sense.
- Historical inaccuracy and inconsistency.
- Robin acts as a nationalistic supremacist in this episode. How can it get worse?
- There isn’t anything wrong with drinking tea. It's like saying "there is a thing wrong with drinking water" when there is nothing wrong with that either. In reality, tea is a healthy drink just like water.
- Bad ending.
- How can drinking tea help England to conquer America again?
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The Awesome America song is catchy
- Despite popular belief, the episode premiered in the actual United Kingdom on February 13, 2018, completely uncut.