Blog:The Yiff with Rattata Kid (The Crazy-Ass Group Show) (Fake Episode of Fake Show Collab)
Note: You are allowed to add any reason or edit this page, but DO NOT VANDALIZE. Also, any character is welcome in this episode, so knock yourselves out! Thank you!
The Yiff with Rattata Kid is an episode of the ninth season of The Crazy-Ass Group Show: The Series, Television Presentation.
Why It Sucks
- To start off, this episode is infamous for being nothing more than Rattata Kid torture porn.
- There is a lot of inappropriate and mean spirited moments, such as:
- The infamous scene of Black Mamba P3 making a video of her, Rattata Kid, and Alisa Bosconovitch erotically moaning in the bathroom, followed by a scene of her telling Ness that she "fucked" his best friend. This is pedophilia, since Rattata Kid is 14. What's worse is that Darkos posted the video all across social media.
- Fan asking Rattata Kid to draw him raping Matilda, then draws himself raping Matilda with Rattata Kid vomiting after the latter refused to do so.
- Maddie getting drunk at Chuck E. Cheese.
- Lily May, as usual, forcing Helen Henny to have sex with Chuck E. Cheese, followed by them actually having sex.
- Positions P4 praying that Rattata Kid should get tickle tortured, with Shang Tsung and Buttons P1 both putting a thumbs up for agreement.
- Anakin Skywalker, introduced in this episode, is very unlikable, as he actually supports Black Mamba P3.
- Speaking of Black Mamba P3, she isn't much better.
- As usual, there are some filler scenes that are put nothing more other than to pad out the runtime.
- Perfect Peter throwing cinder blocks at a Burger King.
- Karin Kanzuki trying to sing opera.
- Drift spitting gum at KFC.
- The running gag of Randy Marsh and Alastor saying "Who's at the fucking door?", while funny, can get annoying.
- Rattata Kid is likable, as she is portrayed in a similar way to her real life counterpart, and can be sympathised with.
- Odo, Claire Emmett, Pirata, Capitano, Prince Poo, Kabbu, Cube, Chabwick, Karlie Dell, Princess Zelda, Rosie Mayfield, and Paintbrush are also likable.
- Loona, Kat, Ness, and Alisa Bosconovitch are likable as well, despite their flanderizations.
- A funny reference to the infamous Cryptoland, with Blake saying "CRYPTO IS IN MY CHROMOSOME!".
- While it can be annoying, the running gag with Randy and Alastor is still funny.
- The episode got banned all over Southeast Asia due to the already mentioned infamous scene. It also nearly got the show banned in Lebanon.
- The scene where Black Mamba P3 makes the infamous video was replaced by Rattata Kid, Loona, Kat, and Paintbrush shopping in future airings. As requested by Rattata Kid herself.
- This is one of the few episodes where Ness' outfit is different. In this episode, he is wearing a yellow and black colored outfit (based on the Hanshin Tigers uniform), as opposed to his usual blue striped yellow shirt, blue shorts, and red and blue cap.