Blog:The Amy and Lilith Hour (The Crazy-Ass Group Show) (Fake Episode of Fake Show Collab)
Note: You are allowed to add any reason or edit this page, but DO NOT VANDALIZE. Also, any character is welcome in this episode, so knock yourselves out! Thank you!
The Amy and Lilith Hour is an episode of the ninth season of The Crazy-Ass Group Show: The Series, Television Presentation.
After getting scared by Giygas a week before, Lilith Aensland decides to get her revenge on Ness and Alisa Bosconovitch, by getting herself a new friend, Amy Sorel, as they harass both of them for refusing to give her something that she wanted. Meanwhile, Lili De Rochefort tries inviting Baby Shark to her room to see what he smells like.
Why It Sucks
- To get the elephant out of the room, this episode is infamous for being nothing but literal Ness and Alisa torture porn, yes really. As Lilith and Amy harass the former 2 characters for nothing, even when they did nothing wrong, sure, they did commit bad actions in the series, but this is just going too far.
- Speaking of the previous pointer, the sub-plot is no better. It is just disgusting and stupid on it's own, since it is about Lili De Rochefort inviting Baby Shark to her room to see what Baby Shark smells like. Seriously?
- Another Major Flaw: this episode introduces Amy Sorel, who became a whiny spoiled brat that is Lilith's best friend, as she defends her every time she is called out, and when things don't get her way, she throws a fit like a child.
- The Last Major Flaw: This episode also introduces Baby Shark, who is just nothing but a poorly written comic relief who makes jokes about his song and also is such a jerk to everyone. Not helping that he originated from Pinkfong (although it was originally a campfire song), who is milking the franchise to death.
- Lilith Aensland is at her complete worst here, as she, along with Amy, harass and abuse Ness and Alisa, by treating them like crap. The actions include:
- The infamous scene where Lilith brutally beats up Alisa, which caused Ness to cry.
- Amy teaming up with Shang Tsung to make a feet video of Alisa and send it to discord, and the fact that Amy, along with Positions P4 wants to tickle torture Alisa despite the fact that she is a robot.
- Lilith begging Ness to drink a girl potion, which thankfully the latter refuses.
- Lilith and Amy bullying Ness and Alisa by calling them rude slurs.
- Amy joining forces with Black Mamba P3 to inflate Ness into a blueberry.
- The scene where Lilith and Amy mock Ness and Alisa.
- Lilith, Amy, and Isabela Madrigal trying to kill the Chosen 4.
- The running gag of Ness crying every time Lilith harasses him is really annoying. Not helping that is is the episode that started the recurring gag, since "Babysitter Alisa", which isn't any better.
- There are some pointless filler scenes that are put nothing other than to pad out the runtime, which includes:
- Bomb having anal sex with Agnes in the bathtub.
- Mr. Kat and Loona visiting a Italian restaurant.
- Veruca Salt and Grace Thomas playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- The Among Us characters raiding a Hooters.
- Chun-Li and Cammy having an argument.
- Mira doing a K-Pop dance on TikTok.
- Kirby cancelling Sonya Blade on Twitter.
- All Engines Go! Thomas drinking Kool-Aid.
- Nicole Watterson looking herself up on Google.
- Baby Shark annoying Alastor and Randy Marsh.
- Mexico (U Got 45'd) ranting about herself.
- Squidward yelling "GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!" to Marinette kissing Adrien.
- Ivy Valentine throwing tear gas at a Travelodge.
- There is lot of unnecessary inappropriate scenes in this episode, including, but not limited to:
- The already mentioned scene of Amy teaming up with Shang Tsung to make a feet video out of Alisa.
- Positions P4 tickle torturing Alisa and Ness with a tickle machine.
- Lili De Rochefort smelling Baby Shark to see what he smells like.
- Amy Sorel giving Ness a wedgie.
- The close up of Alisa's breasts during the tickle scene.
- There is another close up shot of Chun-Li's butt during the argument.
- Lilith and Amy seeing themselves having sex. Obviously it's censored in the international airings.
- There are plot holes here and there.
- How can Amy and Shang Tsung manage to make a feet video out of Alisa even though she's a robot?
- How did Baby Shark manage to smell like candles? Okay, we know that's it is just a fictional shark, but in real life, sharks do not smell like that. At least he smells good (specifically, he smells like a lemon-scented candle).
- How did Chun-Li and Cammy get to an argument?
- The song in this episode, "No More Ness and Alisa", sung by Lilith Aensland and Amy Sorel, is really awful and just as bad as "Smash a Cunt". The chorus is repetitive and Is just "No More Ness and Alisa" repeated over and over again, not helping that the song is a parody of "All the Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
- Misleading Title: Despite it's title, the episode is only 24 minutes long, and there is a sub-plot with Lili De Rochefort, along with some filler scenes.
- Overall, the episode is just forgettable in general, as it is just torture porn for Ness and Alisa.
- Ling Xiaoyu, Josie Rizal, Ness' Mom, Tracy (EarthBound), Rose (Street Fighter), Lincoln Loud, Prince Poo, Grace Thomas, She-Ra (Adora), Glimmer, Bow, Richard Watterson, Alice (Alice in Wonderland), Marie Rose, Rosalina, Odo, Claire Emmett, Princess Zelda, Dolores Madrigal, Camilo Madrigal, and Estonia are likable.
- Despite their flanderizations, Ness and Alisa Bosconovitch are sympathetic, since Lilith and Amy treats them like crap in this episode.
- This episode also introduces Little Mac, who is still his likable self. Not only that, but he also tried to stop Lilith and Amy from harassing Ness and Alisa.
- Marie Rose's line, "Oh, what is hell is wrong with you, Lilith and Amy?" is hilarious, depending on your view.
- Good and cathartic ending: Lilith Aensland and Amy Sorel finally get their comeuppance by getting put on the time out corner by Lincoln Loud, along with Ness and Alisa getting ice cream to cheer themselves up.
- Not only that, but Loona, Kat, Alastor, Randy Marsh, Paula, Jeff Andonuts, Prince Poo, Lucas (Mother 3), and Kumatora all give Ness and Alisa a hug, which is heartwarming.
- The scene of Amy and Shang Tsung making a feet video out of Alisa was cut out in international Netflix releases, and was replaced with Alisa starring in a shoe advertisement.
- The scene where Lilith Aensland and Amy Sorel mock Ness and Alisa Bosconovitch became a popular Internet meme in the Super Smash Bros., and Tekken communities, where people use it to mock Ness' and Alisa's move set in their respective games.
- As already mentioned, the song, "No More Ness and Alisa" is a parody of "All the Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.