Blog:POE-Tan's Lucky Charms! (The Crazy-Ass Group Show) (Fake Episode of Fake Show Collab)
Note: You are allowed to add any reason or edit this page, but DO NOT VANDALIZE. Also, any character is welcome in this episode, so knock yourselves out! Thank you!
POE-Tan's Lucky Charms is the sixth episode of the third season of The Crazy-Ass Group Show: The Series, Television Presentation and the sixty-first episode overall.
Peep, Quack and Chirp are eating Lucky Charms until POE-Tan saw that they were STEALING her cereal (despite them being very hungry and friendly), so she and GH-Man decided to ban everyone on their house in very heavy duty. What will Peep, Quack and Chirp do?
Why It Sucks
- It is a torture-o-rama episode for Peep, Quack, Chirp, and Bugs Bunny.
- POE-Tan's already unlikable personality has been dialed up to eleven, where she's an overbearing sociopath in this episode, as she bans everyone from her (and GH-Man)'s house over a box of cereal, which is just pathetic of her.
- This also shows how much of a greedy and selfish person she is.
- Not to mention, but she goes as far as going on a murderous rampage towards Peep, Quack, Chirp, and Bugs Bunny near the end of the episode.
- GH-Man isn't any better, serving as POE-Tan's white knight, and is needlessly cruel to Peep, Quack, and Chirp.
- Nether is Felicia. She literally claimed that Peep, Quack, Chirp, and Bugs Bunny are "greedy pigs" just for eating POE-Tan's Lucky Charms. Yet, in one scene, she brought tons of Thai food and eats it all by herself, making her a big-time hypocrite.
- This episode contains multiple plot holes, such as:
- The factory worker Stimpy was talking to, in one scene, is a stereotypically bland Chinese person who serves very little purpose to the story.
- POE-Tan bans everyone from her house, yet she also later goes to literally kidnap Peep and his friends (including Bugs Bunny) just for sending them packages (which turns out to be defective breakfast products).
- Peep, Quack, Chirp, Cherry Cookie, Morrigan, Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny are the only likable characters.
- Speaking of Quack, he isn’t flanderized in this episode like he usually is.
- A few funny moments like Quack mocking POE-Tan's cutesy act, and Cherry Cookie's "TURN OFF THAT LIGHT!!". The latter instantly went viral amongst the show's ironic fanbase AND hatedom.
- A very satisfying ending: Quack finally gives POE-Tan and GH-Man their well-deserved comeuppance, by passing them a grenade that manages to irreparably ruin GH-Man's house, Felicia gets spanked on the butt with a belt by Morrigan as punishment, while Quack and others run outside since Daffy broke the door. And the best part? The POE Heroes started appearing less and less, before being removed from the show entirely in season 4!
- In the Arabic, Indonesian and Malay-language dubs, Felicia’s punishment is changed from getting spanked to being sent to bed early due to Islamic laws.