Blog:Allergic To Sanity (The Crazy-Ass Group Show) (Fake Episode of Fake Show Collab)
Note: You are allowed to add any reason or edit this page, but DO NOT VANDALIZE. Also, any character is welcome in this episode, so knock yourselves out! Thank you!
Allergic To Sanity is an episode of the thirteenth season of The Crazy-Ass Group Show: The Series, Television Presentation.
One day, Sucko, Körbl, and Izaya plan to revive Violastro and destroy the group as a whole. In order to dissolve the group, Sucko hires Hank Schrader to start a civil war between the group and betray them. However, Postal Dude, Odo, Claire Emmett, Karlie Dell and Cube see this and must tell the group before it's too late.
Why This Episode's Insane
- It wasted the potential of three villains hiring a trusted hitman.
- This episode is notorious for having one of the worst scenes of the entire show, and the biggest plot hole in the entire show as a whole, especially in the ending.
- Terrible writing for the characters and the episode itself that tries to be a step up to the show but fails
- Just like any other episode of The Crazy-Ass Group Show, most of the characters are extremely unlikeable with Walter White, Körbl, Racist Mario, Dr. Livesey, Wario, Dr. Eggman, Mr. Burns, Patrick Star, Shang Tsung, Kazuya, Raya, Maddie, Jayfeen, the Among Us characters, Meg Griffin, Mr. Kat, The Black Mamba Dancers, Pokey Minch, Lili De Rochefort, Isabela Madrigal, Ness, Alisa Bosconovitch, Pikachu, Judith Mossman, Eli Vance, The Executives, Baby Shark, Ryuko Matoi, Meryl Hinton, Amy Sorel, Donovan Baine, and Anastasia/Anya being the worse offenders as they never believe Postal Dude, Odo, Claire Emmett, Karlie Dell and Cube.
- Sucko, while likeable, became a butt monkey who gets mistreated by Körbl.
- Anachronism: In one of the flashbacks Sucko can be seen playing on a PS2 in 1998, even though the PS2 was released two years later.
- Most of the humor are just terrible attempts at comedy such as:
- Sucko thinking that Violastro is a place instead of a character (causing Körbl to yell at him).
- The logic here does not seem exist here as for example Körbl yells at Sucko and immediately gets blowed by his yelling
- Very mean spirited scenes such as:
- Ness and Alisa punching Postal Dude in the face.
- Racist Mario saying the N-word in front of Karlie Dell. Seriously, We're not joking.
- Somewhat outright laughable confusing and terrible dialog such as:
- "I failed and will never be succeeded; failure is option only." (Walter White)
- "Boogie Boogie Boogie Boogie, you mom." (Lloyd Garmadon)
- "Believe us, please.." (Karlie Dell)
- "You 5 mother fucking liars can suck my left nut!" (Meryl Hinton)
- Bland weak and very slow pacing compared to the canon episodes of the series.
- Horrible ending and BIG Plot Hole:
- The premise of three villains hiring a trusted hitman to start a civil war between the group despite being wasted by it bad writing is an interesting idea.
- Postal Dude, Odo, Claire Emmett, Karlie Dell & Cube are likeable characters and are very sympathetic.
- The animation is decent with a nicely-done title card
- There are a few memorable lines such as "Bello Bello Bello!" "I aint letting them succeed" and "Lets blow them"
Allergic To Sanity was near-universally panned by critics and fans of the show, notably for its disturbing scenes for the sake of shock value, unlikable characters, bad dialogue, and wasted potential. This episode is often considered to be one of if not the worst episode in the show's history.
In addition, Lyle Agreste, the director of this episode, admitted that he regretted making it.
On IMDb, it holds a 4.1/10 rating.