Difference between revisions of "Batman v Teen Titans: Dark Injustice (Teen Titans Go!)"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 23:49, 15 September 2020
"Batman v Teen Titans: Dark Injustice" is the twenty-eighth episode in the third season of Teen Titans Go!, and the one-hundred-thirty-second overall episode of the series.
Because of the sheer unkindness of the pranks they pull on each other, Raven tries to convince the humiliating jokes on April Fools' Day to stop. However, the Titans continue the pranks, which severely damages their trust for each other, and of course their bodies, too.
Why It Sucks
- This episode is just pure cruelty inaccurate. Granted, it's supposed to a be an April Fools' Day special, but still.
- Misleading title: None of the Teen Titans get to fight Batman in this episode. In fact, Batman doesn't appear or even get any mention here.
- It was meant to capitalize AMW.
- The pranks the Titans pull on each other are emotionally and physically despicable!
- It also shows how the Titans in this series don't act like they're friends at all and instead treat each other horribly.
- The ending is the equivalent to a kick to the groin, as the Titans appear to learn from their sins and become mature and serious, just for them to point at the audience saying "April Fools!"